One of my clients is in love with Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook, Cravings: Hungry for More.
This week, dinner was:
- Chrissy Teigen’s Basil Chicken over Garlic Farro (instead of Jasmine Rice)
- Chrissy Teigen’s Fish Tacos with Cilantro and Basil Sauce
- Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna
- Loaded Beef and Barley Soup
- Fresh Herb Salad with Spinach, Arugula, Basil, Rainbow Radishes, Red and Orange Carrots, Cucumbers, and Baby Heirloom Tomatoes in Home Made Orange-Ginger Vinegarette
- Fig, Cashew, and Cranberry Energy Balls
Time from the moment I walked in the grocery store until I walked out their door after washing all the dishes: five hours and seven minutes – and that includes a 30 minute commute to their very rural home north of Austin.
In case you wonder what a Personal Chef can do for you – all the grocery shopping, all that healthy food cooked and labeled and Tetrised into your fridge, and all the dishes done – all before your kids come home from school!
Get your nights back while enjoying healthy, chef-prepared food that fits your dietary restrictions!