This week my client decided to forgo her usual meal prep in favor of Brunch for 8 adults, plus some leftovers for later snacking. There was so much going on that I barely had everything safely stashed in the fridge before her kids got home. (Don’t worry – I set aside some extra sweet potato and black bean tacos and a couple pinwheels each for the kids to snack on!)
This client is such a delight to work with. It was a lot of work, but I’m so glad I could help her relax and focus on her guests without the stress of making a massive meal for 8.
The menu included twelve different dishes, all made in a mere six (intense) hours!
- Toaster Ready Home Made French Toast on Home Made Challah
- Caprese Skewers
- Cucumber Tea Sandwich Triangles
- Home Made Chicken Salad Tea Sandwich Triangles
- Roasted Carrot, Roasted Beet, Hummus, Spinach, and Sprouts Sandwich Triangles
- Ginger, Apricot, and Cashew Butter Bliss Balls
- Cream Cheese Pinwheels two ways: sweet strawberry and savory basil and garlic
- Home Made Drop Biscuits with Home Made Honey Butter
- Turkey Sausage and Veggie Stuffed Acorn Squash Halves
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Rolled Tacos
- Roasted Asparagus
- Dill and Cucumber Dip